1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Expressive Arts - Help Please

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by laurac13, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I am teaching OCR Expressive Arts for the first time next year (I have been teaching GCSE and A-Level Drama for over 5 years now) and have been looking at the material and spec on the OCR website. The course looks really interesting and fun to teach except I can't seem to find many schemes of work/resources for the course apart from the two already on the website.
    If anyone has any schemes/resources/advice they can offer me I'd really appreciate it!!
    Thank you!

2. Hi

I am also in this situation and would also really appreciate any schemes/advice/resources. Laurac13 - did you get any response and advice etc? I am not sure what approach to take either as I am a music teacher.

3. Hi DeucisarWild.

My colleague and I wrote two schemes - one for A691 and one for A692. I can send them over to you if you want? Send me you email address!

4. We'd love to help you with your schemes of work. We also offer a great workshop on the combining of artforms if you are interested in offering that to your students. Message us with any further questions!

5. Hello there - are you still delivering the OCR Expressive Arts course? I would be interested in linking up with you if you are. Regards

6. Hi laurac13

That would be great

My email is jingohull@aol.com

Many Thanks in anticipation :)

7. Has anyone got schemes they would be willing to share. I am currently writing an introduction to the course, looking at Areas of Study but if anyone else have anything I would be so grateful.

Email is mallard_jules@hotmail.com :) TIA x

8. Could I have a copy? email mallard_jules@hotmail.com TIA x

9. I would be grateful for a copy as well email turnerm@shtc.org.uk