1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Controlled Assessment

Discussion in 'History' started by Max5, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Max5

Max5 New commenter

[​IMG]Anyone got any dazzling or even half decent ideas for a good question for the Controlled Assessment for 2012? I am doing the Study in Depth on the USA 1919-41 & have the question A Study in Depth: Why was (were) there X (e.g. tension, conflict, hatred, differences) between Y and Z
    (e.g. two or more groups within a society or two countries) during the period A (an appropriate period of time)?

Any and all help and ideas appreciated as I think this will involve a lot of re writing from last year!

2. What did you do last year?

3. Max5

Max5 New commenter

Last year was more straight forward - we did how far did the lives of American people change 1919-1941. Loads of areas to potentially to include and it fitted the SOW & the OCR question well. Are you doing something similiar?

4. Max5

Max5 New commenter

Yes please! I think we may look at how far the Crash was the most important event as it will allow us to look at a wide range of changes, political, social & economic but I am not settled with this task yet. What has OCR approved for you?