1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Controlled Assessment Task A291

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by griffiths54, Jun 25, 2010.

1. HI I am just about to start the Controlled Assessment for OCR and am finding it a little tricky getting started. Is ther anyone who would be willing to give me some ideas?
    Thanks
    tim_griffiths@hotmail.com

2. Hi,
    I am also tutoring a students for the Controlled Assessment, which is due in a few weeks. Any ideas on what I need to do?

3. Sorry to point out the obvious but you need to check what you have to do. This year's controlled assessment is finished - it should all be with the exam board by now (deadline 15th May) and the tasks then change for next academic year - these will be released onto interchange on the 1st June.
    If you are tutoring for next year you have to wait until after the 1st to get hold of next year's situations - Tom and Amy will be no more!

4. Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any A291 GCSE Business studies controlled assessment for June 2014 model work done by a student or fellow teacher of some sort, this would be really helpful to me because I need it to show my students and will also help me write mine to show my class also if possible can it be on task A- STUARTS Paintballing business.

many thanks

email it to me on:

lastj2106@gmail.com