1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR Business Studies todays Exam A292

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by JonStokes, Jan 12, 2011.

1. JonStokes

JonStokes New commenter

Did anyone else find the exam very difficult today? I thought it was very harsh to essentially base 3 grades on three 6 mark questions. Our kids found it really hard.

2. I thought the paper they asked last June was difficult with 5 marks on co-ops, a previously untested topic! Thought it was a little underhand.
    Would you be prepared to send me a copy if you have any spares? I am happy to send resources or anything you might useful in return?
    Trying to build a bank for our pupils to practice.
    Thanks
    Mark
    mgardiner@johncolet.co.uk

John
    Colet scholl

3. I thought the paper they asked last June was difficult with 5 marks on co-ops, a previously untested topic! Thought it was a little underhand.
    Would you be prepared to send me a copy if you have any spares? I am happy to send resources or anything you might useful in return?
    Trying to build a bank for our pupils to practice.
    Thanks
    Mark
    mgardiner@johncolet.co.uk

John
    Colet school

4. sorry,
    john colet school
    wharf road
    wendover
    bucks
    HP22 6HF

5. I haven't looked myself but my colleague is incandescent - the critical path question is incorrect.

Under the sale of goods act can we get a refund from OCR?