1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR B Collaboration

Discussion in 'History' started by jd2051986, Nov 29, 2017.

1. jd2051986

jd2051986 New commenter

Hi,

I'm the Head of History at a school in Birmingham and am looking to collaborate with any school doing 9-1 OCR B. I've spent a lot of hours boiling down mark scheme after mark scheme and through email exchanges with the board have developed a formula to tackle every question on the new 9-1 papers but need to get them sense checked.

Can anyone who has done something similar help?

Thanks
    James

2. robclarke

robclarke New commenter

Hi James,

We do OCR B People's Health, Elizabethans, Birth of the USA and Life in Nazi Germany. We've got a bank of (what we think are) model answers for most questions and it might be interesting to get a second opinion on those. Happy to look over any resources you've prepared too. I can pass on my email address if that's any easier?

Thanks

Rob

Sally1418 likes this.
  3. jd2051986

jd2051986 New commenter

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the update. Yes would be interested to read the model's you have and send you what we have. Not too familiar with TES online so can't find your email. Can you help?

4. Sally1418

Sally1418 New commenter

I do these units too so would also be happy to have a look and exchange answers I have from students/resources.

Many thanks.

5. Sally1418

Sally1418 New commenter

I do these units too so would also be happy to have a look and exchange answers I have from students/resources.