1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR AS Media Exam - thoughts?

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by ms media, May 17, 2011.

1. Love the Merlin clip, loads of sound and editing to analyse so hopefully they'll get some marks there this time.
    Quite happy with class and status - quite clear divide in clip. Just kicking myself that I didn't point out purple connotes royalty clearly. Oh well, some might get it.
    Not sure about second question. Did music industry and hope they get that they can talk about manufactured bands doing well financially with strong marketing regardless of quality of music.

2. Haven't seen it yet but sounded as though they should have been able to answer well. Mine were music industry too ... I didn't teach them that part but I'm sure they could answer that well too. Best of all though, they brought me chocolates and a card with the sweetest things written in it afterwards - made my day :)