1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

OCR additional applied Scientific detection resources

Discussion in 'Science' started by nataliesennett, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Hi,
    am looking and asking for your help really. I am starting to teach the Scientific detection module for the first time in about 2 weeks, and am struggling to find resources for it on here. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share what they had?

I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Hi,
    am looking and asking for your help really. I am starting to teach the Scientific detection module for the first time in about 2 weeks, and am struggling to find resources for it on here. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share what they had?

I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks in advance for your help.

3. I taught this a few years ago and have quite a lot of stuff stored in my documents. Some of it may be of use to you. If you PM me with your e-mail address I will send what I have. My group were low ability and low motivation so some of it was just aimed at keeping them busy and may not be ideal.