1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ocr A2 exam 28th January

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by sharkey21, Feb 4, 2011.

1. sharkey21

sharkey21 New commenter

Hi all.
    Did anybody sit the ocr A2 last week? if so does anyone have a copy of the question paper that they could send me?

specifically i am looking for the philosphy of religion and or buddhism question paper. I have all the AS papers but we didn't have anyone sit an A2 in Jan.

I'd be really really grateful if someone could help me out

many thanks in advance

sharkey

2. sharkey21

sharkey21 New commenter

Hi all.
    Did anybody sit the ocr A2 last week? if so does anyone have a copy of the question paper that they could send me?

specifically i am looking for the philosphy of religion and or buddhism question paper. I have all the AS papers but we didn't have anyone sit an A2 in Jan.

I'd be really really grateful if someone could help me out

many thanks in advance

sharkey

3. Philosophy
    1. To what extent can God reveal himself through sacred writings?
    2. Critically compare the use of myth with the use of analogy to express human understanding of God.
    3.'Resurrection is more likely than reincarnation.' Discuss.
    4. Evaluate Hume's claim that miracles are the least likely of events.
    Buddhism
    1. To what extent is wisdom more important than compassion in Buddhist ethics?
    2.'The Lotus Sutra is more important than the Heart Sutra to Mahayana Buddhists.' Discuss.
    3.'Meditation is of no importance to Zen Buddhists.' Discuss.
    4. To what extent is the Dalai Lama a political rather than a religious leader?

4. sharkey21

sharkey21 New commenter

thanks ian. i forgot that the buddhism and hinduism papers are combined. that's a big help.

thanks again

sharkey

by the way, do you know francis spencer? was he a teacher of yours?