1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

Oakthorpe GTP

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by tbird800, May 28, 2011.

1. Does anyone have any experience good or bad of this gtp with the 2schools consortium that they can share with me? I am thinking of applying there for next year.

2. Hi,

Sorry to disturb you but can u help me plz because,i I think u had an Interview at 2school consortium last year and now I have an interview at Oakthorpe primary school for gtp in few weeks and this is the firt step of their selection process It involves English and Maths test. I think u done the same thing before so Can you give me some advice about these test please? What sort of things they might ask especially for English test. PLEASEEE.. Thank you..

HELPPP MEEE PLEASEEE!!