1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NVQ French and German - new criteria

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by salsera, Feb 9, 2012.

1. salsera

salsera New commenter

I have just taken over as HOD and found out that my predecessor did not register the current year 11 students in 2010 which means that the portfolio they are building does not fully satisfy the work related aspect of the OCR NVQ course. As these students' grades will count towards data for year 11 I need to do something PDQ to resolve the situation and get some assessments done in all four skills that basically show that students have met the standards required.
    I have looked at the CILT website and there are some very good SOWs and planning docs but before I think all my prayers have been answered by me adapting these (we also have the Contexte book) can any one else give me any help and advice.
    I also need an Internal verifier from another school who would be willing at some point to come and visit (or i would even drive somewhere) and sign off our portfolios once they are up to scratch.
    Thanks for any help