1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NVQ Assessor course available - discounted

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by CaroBirn, May 5, 2012.

1. Hi there! If you're interested in studying for an NVQ Assessor qualification, my course place is available for a discounted price of £750 (normal price £850). 'Bright Assessors' is the course provider and they've kindly allowed me to do this, as I had to pull out very soon after registering due to an unforseen change in job.
    Just to be clear, it would be your course from scratch as I haven't submitted anything, Bright will simply replace my details with your own. The course takes as little as 4 weeks to complete but you have up to 5 years from registration to complete the course, so you really can do it at your own pace! The course is all online with a practical (the fee includes 2 candidates for you to assess, provided by Bright).
    If you're interested or have any questions please let me know - it's a shame I can't carry on with it but hopefully someone looking to qualify as an NVQ Assessor will find this discounted offer very helpful!
    Cheers.