1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

NUT previous subscription costs?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by flossy-fluffy, Feb 6, 2011.

  1. flossy-fluffy

    flossy-fluffy New commenter

    Have been trying to find the NUT subscription costs for 2007, 08 and 09. We've been advised in school that we can claim tax relief on our union fees (but maybe not for much longer, as this may be stopped in April)

    Anyway, have searched my papers and can only find 2010 and have got no joy on the website so thanks to anyone who can help :)
  2. flossy-fluffy

    flossy-fluffy New commenter

    Have found the information I need. Here's a link in case it is of use to someone else.

  3. magic surf bus

    magic surf bus Star commenter

    HMRC were OK with offsetting my Union subs against tax for 2011-12 when I phoned them about my Tax Coding yesterday.
  4. How do you go about claiming past fee relief? I keep reading about doing it but don't actually know how!

Share This Page