1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Nursery On-Entry Assessment

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by cl23, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Hello!
    I am currently trying to update my on-entry assessment for this year's Nursery class (starting in September). How do you record observations and assessment during the first 6 week assessment period? Are there any lovely people out there who would be willing to share their own entry assessment formats or who know of any examples online??
    Thank you in advance!!
    Cl23

2. Hello!
    I am currently trying to update my on-entry assessment for this year's Nursery class (starting in September). How do you record observations and assessment during the first 6 week assessment period? Are there any lovely people out there who would be willing to share their own entry assessment formats or who know of any examples online??
    Thank you in advance!!
    Cl23

3. put your email address up and I'll send our entry and Nursery year assessment proforma

4. Hi cazH I'm new to Nursery in Sept and could do with some help with assessment. Any chance of sending me a copy pretty please??
    juliaradwell@btinternet.com

Thanks in advance!

5. cinderella1

cinderella1 New commenter

hi could I have a look 2 please
    AaaAngell@aol.com thanks

6. I could also do with some help with assessment. Any chance of sending me a copy pretty please??
    foresta@hotmail.co.uk

7. Hi
    Please I could have a look at your assessments to?
    I am also new to Nursery in Sept. and would welcome any help
    Thanks
    kjstorrs@hotmail.com

8. If its not too much trouble please could i jump on the bandwagon and also request a look please, have been devising my own for nursery and this would be a great help.

thanks

jennypest22@googlemail.com

9. Hi, sorry please would you be able to send me a copy too
    thanks
    fmaughton@hotmail.co.uk

10. Would love t see a copy if it's not too much trouble. Thank you
    flashginge@gmail.com

11. <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" id="HB_Mail_Container"><tr><td id="HB_Focus_Element">Hi
    I would be really grateful if you could send me a copy too.
    Thanks
    cathgarwood@hotmail.co.uk
    </td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:1pt;"></td></tr></table>

12. Hi, erm, sorry, but could I have a copy too. Many thanks. [​IMG]
    rachelsswift@hotmail.com

13. Caz, is there any chance I could have a copy aswell please?!! I'm an NQT starting in Nursery so am trying to establish effective methods of planning/assessment etc!!!
    my email's gemmit28@hotmail.com

Thank you

14. Would really appreciate a copy to please. Also looking at this.
    Many thanks, ericaguk@yahoo.com

15. <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="post">I hate to add onto this link but would love to see a copy if it's not too much trouble. Thank you.
    emily.best@hotmail.co.uk
    </td></tr></table>

16. ballerina

ballerina New commenter