1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Nursery Interview Help pleasee

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kully_88, May 11, 2011.

1. i have an interview activity to do on monday (plan and delivery)
    At this point i am not sure what to do yet or how detailed the lesson plan should be?
    I have not been provided with more details yet, but was wondering what kind of plans and how long is it suppose to last for?
    will really really appreciate any help.. or plans that i can read as an example.(in any/all areas of EYFS)

mzangel_88@hotmail.co.uk
    thanks in advance
    kate
    xxx

2. Hello
    They should let you know how long they want you to do and give you an idea on what! It could be as vague as 'a literacy activity' but they I'm sure they will give you more information
    Good luck

3. Hi,

All i was told is that i have around 15-20 mins to do the activity in any area of EYFS i like, they want to see how i can plan according to the children/setting.
    I need to plan an focused activity and say how i will introduce the activity and how i will assess the children and meet childrens targets and interest. Also add questions that support childrens learning.
    I am thinkin of doing the theme on animals?
    should i read a book based on this? maths activity?
    Any help much appreciated

thanks

4. Sorry I've only just seen this as I went away for the weekend.
    I hope it went well though :)