1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Nursery Display ideas

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by sunshinesarah, Jul 16, 2007.

1. sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah New commenter

I need to change some of my displays ready for September and a new intake of children. Has anyone got any nice ideas i can pinch, particulary for the Number/ shape display.

2. sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah New commenter

I need to change some of my displays ready for September and a new intake of children. Has anyone got any nice ideas i can pinch, particulary for the Number/ shape display.

3. Hi, my new children came in couple of weeks ago so already got mine up and running,
    Hope these ideas might help:

I have drawn around the childrens hands and feet, then displayed their fingers from 1 to 10 at the top.
    With words inbetween such as arm, hand, foot, toe and numbers dangling

Childrens portraits with photo next to it.

Emotion faces on paper plates, choosing sad or happy and then taking a photo of the childs face and stuck next to it.

Nursery Rules.

Then I am displaying a JP one, already have the JP cards dangling through the class but I am going to get the children to show me the actions and display this way.

4. cinderella1

cinderella1 New commenter

Hiya
    check out our gallery on class website, loads of displays...........www.nurseryclasshcp.ik.org