1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

numeracy parents guide

Discussion in 'Primary' started by all marked out, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Could I grab a copy please? alex.powley@gmail.com

2. Just found this msg would love a copy if poss. Just become maths coordinator and am looking to do some kind of parent meeting in new year to explain maths.

3. anyone still have a copy that they could send me? Be ever so grateful

H

4. You might like to consider uploading your parents guide to the resources section to cut down on the amount of emails you send out.
    :)

5. OK guys
    I'll upload the parents' booklet please bear in mind it has been put together with my schools calculation policies in mind so be careful to check it meets yours before you send it out :eek:)

6. I must add I haven't been on the forum for quite a long time so I didn't realise there was so much interest in it!!! I wasn't ignoring you all - promise :eek:)

7. Roseman

Roseman New commenter

Himy name is Roseman and I was wondering if you could email me a copy of your numeracy booklet I have been asked to do one for whole school along with a workshop.

My email john-bate@sky.com

Many thanks