1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

numeracy parents guide

Discussion in 'Primary' started by all marked out, Nov 26, 2007.

1. sorry, I'd love one too!

Can I suggest you put it on resources to save yourself time?

Thanks very much indeed

sophiavonkuhn@hotmail.com

2. You're going to wish you never mentioned it. Over a year on could i have a copy too please.

Many thanks, Jenny

3. hcb

hcb New commenter

4. Me too, have just changed to maths coordinator and a seasoned reference like this would be great.
    cmjdcj@btinternet.com

Sorry it is so late after the start, but better late than never...please!

5. Have just got a new post as Numeracy Co-ordinator. Would love a copy too, please!

Thanks XX

ann.eager@btinternet.com

6. I would love a copy too please,

Karen

h.hamilton1@ntlworld.com

7. hi if you get half a minute would I be able to have a copy as well. Thank you very much in advance.

email: cav321@hotmail.co.uk

8. This sounds a great resource.

Please can I have a copy too?

With grateful thanks.

alisonheal13@aol.com

9. Panda, i too would love a copy - lovingtheleastthelastandthelosthotmail.co.uk

10. I notice that it's almost 3 years since you (panda59) posted about this guide, I am hopeful you still have it and are still willing to share. I tried looking in resources to see if you had put it in there, but couldn't seem to find it. If it is still possible for you to send me the numeracy parent guide, I wold really appreciate it.
    w.fox1@ntlworld.com

11. Dear Panda,
    I have been thinking about producing a guide for parents like yours! Could I please have a look at yours to get some ideas, it is clealry a hit!
    sheila_daly@yahoo.com
    THANK YOU!

12. Agree, this sounds interesting, and would love a copy.
    paulgreenwood59@btinternet.com
    Thanks

13. forestje

forestje New commenter

I would really appreciate a copy as well. You obviously have put a lot of thought and effort into it.
    forestje@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks

14. We have something a little like this on our achool website but would love to be able to jazz it up a bit. Could I possibly take a peek at yours too. Many thanks
    avalanche65@hotmail.com