1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Number Zoo

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by ClaireA1, Mar 20, 2016.

1. ClaireA1

ClaireA1 New commenter

Hi! Does anyone know where it's possible to get a copy of the Heinemann Number Zoo book from or whether there is a similar resource available for teaching recognition of numerals? Thanks x

2. Kartoshka

Kartoshka Established commenter

3. sadika

sadika New commenter

Thanks Kartoshka! I have got some Number Zoo photocopies and can email the colour pics.
    Please email prsweet@aol.com

Kartoshka likes this.
  4. bakerleanne

bakerleanne New commenter

Hi, I have a copy of the number zoo, but some of the numbers and resources have been misplaced, would it be possible to email me a copy of any resources you have please?
    Thamks

5. Kyleakin

Kyleakin New commenter

Hi, I have a child with delayed development who is struggling with number recognition. I have been trying to find a copy of Number Zoo as it is a resource I used successfully in the past. Would it be possible to email me a copy of any resources you have please.
    Thanks

6. alas2006

alas2006 New commenter

Wonder if there are still copies of number zoo I had numbers 1-10 with stories on the back which I loaned out but never got back can anyone help pls thx

7. Katille

Katille New commenter

Hi, as with above comment. Are there still copies of number zoo available? Have searched and searched but they are proving hard to find. Many thanks x

8. kmcmanus4

kmcmanus4 New commenter

Hi, I'm also looking for the number zoo copies. Had a whole set but misplaced them moving class. Could I also be emailed a copy if possible?

Many thanks
    Kayleigh

9. khpgde14

khpgde14 New commenter

I would also be interested in a copy (electronic) or purchase a hard copy if anyone knows where to get them. Thanks. Kirsty

10. amycook2508

amycook2508 New commenter

Attached Files: