1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Number Zoo

Discussion in 'Primary' started by martint1983, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Does anyone on here have a copy of number zoo that they would be able to send as an electronic copy? We used to have it in our school but it has disappeared so if anyone has it and could share it with me I would be extremely grateful.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Does anyone on here have a copy of number zoo that they would be able to send as an electronic copy? We used to have it in our school but it has disappeared so if anyone has it and could share it with me I would be extremely grateful.
    Thanks in advance.

3. Chrystaltipps

Chrystaltipps New commenter

Sorry I can't help - I wish I could get a copy too, it was a great way to teach writing numbers to little people......maybe it will get reprinted at some time......we hope!

4. sadika

sadika New commenter

I have a copy which I can copy b/w photocopies plus send the colour pics by email.

[This e-mail has been removed - not a good idea to have your e-mail on a public forum, Please contact the poster via Conversations to get it]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2016
  5. lindsay84

lindsay84 New commenter

Please could you send the pics by email to me please if possible?

[This e-mail has been removed - not a good idea to have your e-mail on a public forum, Please contact the poster via Conversations to get it]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2016