1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Number Zoo

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by heidisharkey86, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Hello
    I am desperately searching for a copy of Number zoo. I remember using it on placement in a nursery and it being fabulous and now i want to use it with my children in nursery.
    Does anyone have a copy they could scan and email me or copy and post to me (will pay). Would be very grateful.
    Thank You
    Heidi

2. Hello
    I am desperately searching for a copy of Number zoo. I remember using it on placement in a nursery and it being fabulous and now i want to use it with my children in nursery.
    Does anyone have a copy they could scan and email me or copy and post to me (will pay). Would be very grateful.
    Thank You
    Heidi

3. I have been on the look out for this for a few years too and have yet to come across anything :-(

4. sadika

sadika New commenter

We have a copy BUT one of our nursery children got hold of it and has used felt tip on some pages ... if it's not been thrown away I can copy it! Will have a look on Monday and get back to you.

5. Hello Heidi
    Have you had any luck in getting hold of Number zoo? I too am looking for a copy of the resource and wondered if you had found a copy.

Thanks

Sally

6. sadika

sadika New commenter

I found our "good" copy - it's 64 pages A4 and have scanned the A4 colour images. I can send photocopy for £5 to cover postage/card backed backed envelope. Please pm me if interested.

7. Hi Sadika
    Please would I be able to get a copy of this? How would I get the money to you?
    Michelle

8. Hi,
    I too would really like a copy of Number Zoo for my special needs Year 1 children. I used it about 10 years ago at a previous school and can not buy a copy anywhere. Please can you let me know if you are still able to provide copies.
    Thank you
    Laura

9. sadika

sadika New commenter

Too many pages to email - have emailed you with details as to what I can do.

10. sadika

sadika New commenter

I have a few sets photocopied - available due to people saying they want them and then not getting in touch ...
    please pm if interested.

11. audrey8

audrey8 New commenter

I would love a copy of this. Please message me with how I can go about this.

Many Thanks

12. sadika

sadika New commenter

Have pmed you!

13. Hi
    I picked up this thread coz I too am a number zoo fan. Unfortunately our number 6 colour card has been damaged. Is there any possibility you could send me a copy? Let me know any costs. Thankyou

14. sadika

sadika New commenter

Have replied to your pm!

15. knitmad

knitmad New commenter

I'm going to make the number zoo characters either by knitting them or making them out of felt. I did this many years ago, but they've now all gone missing lol.

16. sadika

sadika New commenter

Wow! That sounds fantastic!

17. knitmad

knitmad New commenter

I started with butterfly 3 as that looked like the easiest one.
    Not sure how to add images so you could take a look here xx

http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com/upload/489485053219383872_Ie4eU00S_c.jpg

18. sadika

sadika New commenter

I have a few sets photocopied - available due to people saying they want them and then not getting in touch ...
    please pm if interested.