1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Nudity...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by pinkflipflop, Apr 21, 2011.

1. ARGH!!! Our houses overlook the gardens of some bungalows. In the bungalow at the end of our garden lives a man who is ALWAYS naked. Our spare bedroom overlooks this garden and is where all our clothes are kept. We still do not have curtains up in it [​IMG] Most of the time we can avoid the nudity as we go in quickly when it is dark and during the summer the huge tree in his garden covers his house.
    Well, naked guy has cut down the tree and we now have a full view of his house. I know we need to get curtains (desperately) BUT today really took the p*ss! I was tidying the spare room and started to clean the windows. Naked man appears in his doorway, front on doing the drying up. Not at the sink, no, in the doorway. I have had to abandon all thoughts of cleaning the spare room and am really annoyed that this means we will have to keep the curtains closed at all times when we eventually get them! [​IMG]

2. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Just go nude youreslf - that'll teach him.

In fact - EVERYBODY GET NAKED

3. Hehe! You have your very own 'ugly naked guy!' invite some friends round! On a serious note, I'd try not to worry about it too much, if it doesn't bother him, it probably shouldn't bother you?!

4. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Is it really that big a problem? It's only a body!

5. I just found it a bit creepy. Fair enough, be nude in your house. Stand at the sink and dry up the dishes with your todger hanging out. It was just weird that as soon as I started to clean the windows he suddenly appeared in the doorway to the garden, full frontal nude, drying a plate. Made me feel pretty uneasy.

6. If it is a naked guy who is spotted by a female neighbour, then the guy is done for indecent exposure. If it is a naked female who is spotted by a male neighbour, then the guy is done for being a peeping tom.

7. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

He's probably there when you're not looking too.

8. It *is* creepy.

9. Or not. He's a pervert.

10. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

Oooooo that feels better

It almost makes you feel like doing some washing up

11. HBF aka The Fairy Liquid Flasher. A little goes a long, long way.

12. Wait until he prunes the hedge:
    [​IMG]

13. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Explain the perversion in being naked in your own home/garden

14. Appearing in the open doorway *coincidentally* when he saw PFF washing her windows??

Odd and very, very creepy.

15. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

could be worse, he could just be wearing socks!
    [​IMG]

16. I didn't stay in there long enough to check!

17. And sandals...

[​IMG]

18. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

He was just oggling her bum, simples.

19. You could get a cheap Venetian blind and angle the slats so you get the light but not the view. When you can afford curtains, the blind can stay. BUT are you sure this is not a big excuse for not cleaning the spare room???

20. :) kibosh
    It's happened once - let it be coincidence once.
    And even if it wasn't, what could you do? It's a naked man for goodness sake. If he is a pervert, then he gets off on you being shocked. Don't give him the satisfaction of being shocked and he might get bored.