1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NSPCC angry Over Operation Sanctury by Northumberland Police

Discussion in 'Personal' started by delmamerchant, Aug 9, 2017.

1. delmamerchant

delmamerchant Established commenter

I think the police where brave to use a convicted child rapist as it could have gone so wrong.

However, it has had amazing results and resulted in 18 convictions of a despicable group of men and some peace of mind for the many young women who suffered at their hands.

Police on this occasion have gone above and beyond on this occasion and the results to me should be praised.

I think the NSPCC have got on their high horse about the wrong issue at this stage. I for one am so fed up of these awful gangs who set out to denigrate young women in our society. Should they not be praising the police for securing such a high level of convictions. Surely it is better than having another Rotherham I think this is what the NSPCC should be looking at.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. Trendy Art

Trendy Art Star commenter

Key question is: does the end justify the means? It's fighting fire with fire in arguably the most contentious and emotive of crimes.

3. EmanuelShadrack

EmanuelShadrack Star commenter