1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NSEAD National Annual Conference 2012

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by artcrisis, Jan 10, 2012.

1. artcrisis

artcrisis New commenter

I forgot to mention: if two people from one school or organisation book up, then the second booking gets a 50% reduction!

2. hmmmm.... what a marvellous offer !!

3. artcrisis

artcrisis New commenter

Will you be going Mr Draw?

4. I most certainly will be! all 3 days! its a very important meeting! and i feel extra compelled to support it in my home region!

5. wow i would love love LOVE to be there but it is just too far away and too expensive - my school is not paying out for anything in theway of CPD that is outside of the whole school TeacherLearning Community thing - which isn't much cop unfortunately.
    Do we know if any of the papers & presentations will be available for general viewing afterwards?

6. artcrisis

artcrisis New commenter

Hopefully so. HMI will be presenting the new report on the subject and that's published a few days before, it's to be called Making a Mark. Look out for it. Shame you can't make it, it's much more realistically priced than previous years too.

7. artcrisis

artcrisis New commenter

Flagging this up again as time runs out to book places. As the financial year ends, it's a good time to see if school has money to spend and ask for them to support your CPD in this unique chance to attend a first class and VERY relevant national Conference. All details are on the NSEAD website.

8. I am booked up: great agenda....