1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NQT Starting in September

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by George85, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Hi!
    I'm an NQT starting work in september, i'm in nursery and have visited the school on a number of occasions in the last few weeks, everyone has been very helpful and nice. But for some reason i am now getting the fear big time, i've been working in a PRU for the last academic year and as challenging as it was i always had another class teacher to rely on as we worked together. Now its just little old me and i feel like there are a million questions i have yet to answer before term starts.....so basically if anyone has any tips at all for NQT's I would absolutely love to hear em, all of em, any of em. :)
    Thanks
    George

2. Hi!
    I'm an NQT starting work in september, i'm in nursery and have visited the school on a number of occasions in the last few weeks, everyone has been very helpful and nice. But for some reason i am now getting the fear big time, i've been working in a PRU for the last academic year and as challenging as it was i always had another class teacher to rely on as we worked together. Now its just little old me and i feel like there are a million questions i have yet to answer before term starts.....so basically if anyone has any tips at all for NQT's I would absolutely love to hear em, all of em, any of em. :)
    Thanks
    George