1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NQT reports

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by cshanks, Jun 18, 2011.

1. cshanks

cshanks New commenter

Hi,I have managed to secure a teaching post for Septemeber and will be able to complete the remaining term of my NQT year. I left my last school over a year ago after the unioin negotiated me out of my contract after it was found that I was being treated unfairly in relation to the other 3 NQTs in the school. I have moved on from what happened. But my issue now is that due to a house fire I have lost a lot of documentation including my NQT reports. How do I get copies of them to take to my new school, preferably without having to contact my old school.
    Thanks

2. cshanks

cshanks New commenter

Hi,I have managed to secure a teaching post for Septemeber and will be able to complete the remaining term of my NQT year. I left my last school over a year ago after the unioin negotiated me out of my contract after it was found that I was being treated unfairly in relation to the other 3 NQTs in the school. I have moved on from what happened. But my issue now is that due to a house fire I have lost a lot of documentation including my NQT reports. How do I get copies of them to take to my new school, preferably without having to contact my old school.
    Thanks

3. cally1980

cally1980 Established commenter

I would contact the NQT adviser at the LEA.