1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NQT pools

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by lil_jo, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Hi I was told today that there is a Leicester city NQT pool but I can't find any infomation about it! I'd hate to miss its deadline if it exists! Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks!

2. Hi I was told today that there is a Leicester city NQT pool but I can't find any infomation about it! I'd hate to miss its deadline if it exists! Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks!

3. I went last year and I remember it being very very poorly advertised!!!It was in March last year so suspect it'l be the same this year. Try your best to go as it is much easier to get work if you're successful. I'll email you the contact number of the person I had for it (found the number/address in an old email).
    Hope that helps :)

4. Hi
    It is March 28th, 12-30 - 4.30 at a conference centre on Glenfield road...
    The head of our course told us about it, he said the applications would be online soon but I haven't managed to find any info...
    Hope that helps..
    M

5. shelby_brum

shelby_brum New commenter

Hi
    I was emailed about this yesterday.
    There is now an application form on this website http://www.nqtinleicester.co.uk/

Ive been told the interviews to go onto the pool are going to be on the 28th March, but the
    venue hasnt been confirmed yet.
    The pool is for primary only.
    Hope this helps