Hi. Just hoping for a few viewpoints on my situation. I registered with a couple of agencies and one rang me a couple of days after registering to offer a maternity post (primary), I have until Mon to decide whether to take it. It starts at Oct half term and I don't know when until. The concerns I have are that the first half term would not be able to count as induction and therefore I may not have NQT support, also if the regular post holder came back before Easter I could have done almost 3 half terms and not get any terms induction completed. I am not sure if by taking this I would be tied in and unable to apply for permanent positions for Jan start which was my plan? I have no good reasons not to take it, just niggly things like its a much larger school than I`d like, pushing it in terms of driving distance, inner city. Am I being ungrateful and should just snap this up, or hold out. I know jobs are very scarce. Thanks.