1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NQT Application Form help!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Butterflychic, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hi there,
    After applying for around 17 jobs in the last year with no response, I'm well on my way to feeling pretty depressed. From reading around the forum, I see users who have applied to way more jobs than me, so feel somewhat assured to not take it personally.
    I've had HODs check my statement against what they look for in applications & all have said positive things. Plus I've picked up many tips from this frum, which is great!
    Just wanted to double check some things:
    1) Do you put your name at the top on every page of the application form? Os is this not advised?
    2) If the supporting statement is around 1and half to 2 pages long, do you still use an Exec Summary if it pushes it to 3 pages?

2. Hi there,
    After applying for around 17 jobs in the last year with no response, I'm well on my way to feeling pretty depressed. From reading around the forum, I see users who have applied to way more jobs than me, so feel somewhat assured to not take it personally.
    I've had HODs check my statement against what they look for in applications & all have said positive things. Plus I've picked up many tips from this frum, which is great!
    Just wanted to double check some things:
    1) Do you put your name at the top on every page of the application form? Os is this not advised?
    2) If the supporting statement is around 1and half to 2 pages long, do you still use an Exec Summary if it pushes it to 3 pages?