1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NQS, Spanish guy

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by mikuy_1, Feb 1, 2020.

1. mikuy_1

mikuy_1 New commenter

Hello my name is Miguel, I am new in this web site and I have a couple of question.
    First of all I recieved my GTCS number (Primary school) 2 weeks ago and now I fell a little bit lost. I am curious which roles I would be able to apply. For example (assistant teacher, practitioner).
    Secondly English is not my first languaje I have B2 english level, I am not sure if will be enough for teaching in Scotland, I would like to know wich are my possibilities.

Thank you very much for your help.

2. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

Welcome to TES.

You've posted this in the general Welcome forum. You will probably get a better response if you also post it in the general Scotland forum as well

https://community.tes.com/forums/scotland-education-news.51/

As you are a new member your posts will automatically be pre-moderated for a while so your posts won't appear immediately.

Lucas95 and mikuy_1 like this.
  3. mikuy_1

mikuy_1 New commenter

I posted in the general Scotland forum, Thank you.

4. catbefriender

catbefriender Lead commenter

Contact the get into Department for Education teaching helpline, as they will know all about the requirements.

getintoteaching.education.gov.uk

mikuy_1 likes this.
  5. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

That won't help OP as he is in Scotland.

mikuy_1 likes this.
  6. catbefriender

catbefriender Lead commenter