1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NPQSL Proposal HELP!

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by amyferguson84, Sep 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. amyferguson84

amyferguson84 New commenter

Hello everyone

I have just joined a new school and I am looking to do my NPQSL which the HT supports. HT has asked me to put together a proposal for it but I have no idea where to start or what to write. Does anyone have any ideas?

Here is what I have so far:

The focus of my improvement project would be to reduce variation in pupil progress and attainment. This ties into the School Development Plan:

· Progress of PP students is at least in line with their non PP students.

· PP students achieve attendance in line with non PP students.

· PP Students’ work is routinely scrutinised as part of the PP monitoring programme

In terms of impact on T&L – planning for differentiation and PP initiatives/strategies

At this point I would be very grateful of any advice or guidance,

thank you for taking the time to read this post :)

2. lisarussellsteele

lisarussellsteele New commenter

Have you decided on a project? I am thinking of focusing on PP students for my project but am unsure what specifically I will develop. The project has to have whole school impact so I am confused what to do that is realistic and manageable