1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NPQML assessment help

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by carterkit, Apr 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. newposter

newposter Occasional commenter

What, you mean like being experienced and good at listening, and patient and thoughtful rather than impulsive. Reflective and curious, an example setter, who has perspective?

Sod that let’s pick the biggest loudmouth in the highest heels under 30.

saluki and blazer like this.
  2. Northernsole

Northernsole Occasional commenter

To be fair to the OP, when I was completing my masters, we were given almost zero guidance on how the dissertation should look. I wrote mine in a similar vein to my UG thesis. A friend who had done a similar MSc offered to look over mine and lets ust say that is was not great... She showed me hers, and I corrected mine appropriately (and passed). Our subjects were different, the only common factor was the university. If you have not done it before it is daunting.

3. carterkit

carterkit Occasional commenter

Thank you so much to the person who assumed I must be under 30. You've made my day :D

I will continue to share an exemplar with anyone who asks on this thread.

bhav198 and Fluffy_Koala like this.
  4. gtubridy

gtubridy New commenter

Would you mind sharing, I'm currently on the course but would like to see an exemplar of the write up. Many thanks

5. newposter

newposter Occasional commenter

Could you email me with it too please; I can’t be ***** with all the formalities and would like to get straight down to ‘leading’. By which I mean, making people fill in trackers and grassing colleagues up for a range of minor infringements.

agathamorse and blazer like this.
  6. shazih

shazih New commenter

Hi guys, I am currently on the course and would love to take a glance at what the finished product should look like! Thank you.

- S

7. numberoneteacher

numberoneteacher New commenter

What an arrogant response. Is there any need to respond like this?

8. scopare

scopare New commenter

Hi, could I please take a look at your exemplar? It would be much appreciated. Thank you

9. carterkit

carterkit Occasional commenter

Hi, I'm no longer sharing the exemplar as the NPQ spec has changed and the one I received apparently no longer matches the requirements.

jlishman2158 likes this.
  10. rhammond2

rhammond2 New commenter

i would love to see what you have done if you dont mind?