1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NPQH

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by John701, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Cheekily, could anyone forward me a copy of a completed application...am struggling to get started.
    john_701@hotmail.co.uk

Would be eternally grateful.

2. Cheekily, could anyone forward me a copy of a completed application...am struggling to get started.
    john_701@hotmail.co.uk

Would be eternally grateful.

3. I most sincerely wish you luck with this application... and don't take this the wrong way... but if you need assistance simply getting your experience and vision together for the application form... you'll not succeed on the NPQH.

Try... you'll find you either have what it takes to successfully apply, or you haven't. If you have... then enjoy the course. If you haven't, then you're not ready.

My comments are meant to be supportive... so don't read them the wrong way.

For your sake, I hope no one does give you theirs.

4. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

Quite agree cash. Think of it as preparation for some of the mind bogglingly tedious and confusing forms you'll have to
    complete as a head.

5. Just finished mine and sent it to the head to do the statements bit under each key section.
    Spent ages, took a while to get going then once I did, it came easy.
    Now the head wants to pass it onto someone in school, who is always shall I say 'plagarising' others and passing off as his own - NOT HAPPY!!!!!! [​IMG]
    I agree with the earlier statement, better to do it after some reflective thinking rather than copy.
    [​IMG]

6. Completed the first 3 sections of mine. The rest can wait till next week. I had completed virtually all of the application, then logged a support call from one of the advisors! So glad that I did, because I had completely overlooked the Appendix part of the guidance notes. So have started again from scratch. It is so much easier after the thought has gone in! Really looking forward to the prospect of getting through to the next part - fingers crossed!!

7. Same with me, had completed the 6 sections and was working on the final bit - readiness and thought better get a third opinion. I logged a call and was given feedback that I needed to take into account the details in the appendix, so I am starting all over again! Hope I can finish it and get it signed off in time!