1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NPQH form - silly question!

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by everton_lass, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    This is a really stupid question but I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help.
    I have completed my NPQH form (yes all on my own without looking at an "example"!), it has been completed and verified by my headteacher and is all ready to go. However, there is one small box in the applicant's details that states "Group". I have no idea what this means, neither does my headteacher. Can anyone shed any light on this - or is it really simple and I'm just being thick? Maybe it means that I'm not ready to be a headteacher?
    Many thanks

2. Hi all,
    This is a really stupid question but I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help.
    I have completed my NPQH form (yes all on my own without looking at an "example"!), it has been completed and verified by my headteacher and is all ready to go. However, there is one small box in the applicant's details that states "Group". I have no idea what this means, neither does my headteacher. Can anyone shed any light on this - or is it really simple and I'm just being thick? Maybe it means that I'm not ready to be a headteacher?
    Many thanks

3. Had the same problem! You would have thought that they would sort this out. They must get phone calls about it every time.

4. Many thanks for your help. I'm pleased I'm not the only one who doesn't know what it means. You would have thought that they would have removed it if it doesn't need filling in! I have submitted my form now with it left blank.
    Good luck with your applications too.
    everton_lass

5. Don't assume those running (?!) NPQH have any idea what they are doing. Good luck - and don't take all the nonsense too seriously.