1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NPQH assessment days

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by minimo, Jan 5, 2009.

1. well got through application form...now to the next bit !!!

Anyone who went on these during the recent Intake 1 or pilot willing to share their experiences...I'm a bit bothered about the data analysis and the intray exercise...how was it for you ? How detailed is the data analysis as this is something I know I ned to work on but was hoping to do it during the next few months as I prepare for headship .

2. well got through application form...now to the next bit !!!

Anyone who went on these during the recent Intake 1 or pilot willing to share their experiences...I'm a bit bothered about the data analysis and the intray exercise...how was it for you ? How detailed is the data analysis as this is something I know I ned to work on but was hoping to do it during the next few months as I prepare for headship .

3. Hi minimo,

Completed my form too! Once I got started found it quite straightforward, hope it's what they're looking for!!

I haven't heard anything about the assessment days so was quite pleased when you mentioned data analysis and an intray exercise That doesn't sound too bad. I look froward to hearing about what else we might be in for!!

Sorry I wasn't any help!!!

4. Just finished 2 day assessment and development days!! Very intense but thorough. Intray exercise in the form of a governors report and various questions about that. Only 1 section was data analysis and not lots of time for exact detailed analysis more looking for prioirities arising from it.You will be fine I am sure if you can read key stage results and trends from Raise online.

5. If you post your email, I will send you some details re the assessment day - not really something you can prepare but can give you an idea of what to expect.

6. Quite panicked about the upcoming day.... Anyone has any more detail.... Gov report what are you looking for on there?

7. You have mail.

Gee 1

8. Got my day on Thurs and Fri.... unsure about the Gov report and staff review excercise... Any help you can give would be more than welcome... my email he says with a big smile:)

myworld7878@googlemail.com

Any info for anyone would be greatly appreciated!

9. So how did everyone get on? Gee1 hope you have got through the 2 day hurdle. Minimo how was it for you?
    Good luck if you still have to face the pannel, I go next week.

10. Good luck Acting. I had mine this week and made it! It was very intense, but in some ways almost enjoyable. Luckily I had a great group to work with, which made it a bit easier.

11. Congratulations joogles, it was deemed that I needed to toughen up and sharpen up relations with staff, so despite doing well in some tasks I am still an applicant, but do not have to refill in form. Agree the work was challenging but fair, and I gained SO much.
    Good luck in the tasks they set.

12. Got my dates now, so even more keen (desperate actually!) for any info at all on what to expect.
    forestcob@googlemail.com Thanks!

13. Hi Gee
    Please could you send me some details re the assessment day. Many thanks.
    pkvidean@aol.com

14. Hi, I've just got through the first part of NPQH which was bad enough! Now got the 2 day interview. Do you have any advice?? It would be really appreciated, I'm getting myself all worked up about it! Many thanks
    smiddles@tiscali.co.uk

15. Hi Gee,
    Im off to my Assessment and Development Days on Monday and Tuesday and I just saw you post.
    Id be very grateful for any information. My email: carlamcgrady@live.co.uk.
    Cheers Carla