1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NOVAYA ISKRA

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by onewelshlad, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Hello
    Would anyone have a spare copy of "Novaya Iskra" (Russian text book) that is in good condition and that they don't want anymore? It is now out of print apparently.
    I have the CDs for Novaya Iskra 1 but need the textbook. Was there a Novaya Iskra 2 at all?

I would be grateful for any help - feel free to message me and I will give you my details ...

Spasiba![​IMG]

2. Hi Welshlad
    I have spares but they are in awful condition! There was also Iskra 2 and 3. There are other good materials available from www.resources4russian.co.uk.
    If I can help in any way let me know!
    Blini

3. Hi there - just seen these posts. Unfortunately I do not have any of the parts (Oh I do have the CDs for part 1). I am studying Russian myself and just wanted to get my hands on a copy - the oter books would be great too.

4. Thanks Blini - I will have a look. Hope you are OK.

5. The whole of the Novaya Iskra course materials (books and audio) are now available on-line at www.tracks4learning.com You (or your school/college) will have to pay a modest subscription but a year's subscription is a lot less than it used to cost for the full set of books and the audio CDs. You can print off the pages you need too.