1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Nottingham Uni

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by xrachxx, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Has anyone heard about offers from Nottingham University yet? I have had a letter saying I have been sucessful at interview but have heard nothing about an actual offer yet!

2. Hi
    I went for my interview last Thursday (secondary maths) and yesterday had an email from GTTR, so logged on and found I had a conditional offer (must pass CRB and health checks)

3. Hi congratulations!! You didn't have long to wait then if your interview was last Thursday! I have a conditional offer too for secondary history. I got the email the day after I posted. I'm so excited September can't come quick enough!!

4. Thanks, congratulations to you too, they told me history was very competitive.
    I only received the email inviting me for interview the Thursday before. I still can't believe how quickly it's all come together, It's all been a bit of a blur! Counting down the days until I can hand me notice in... = )

5. I'm counting down the days too I can't wait to get started! What kind of things are you doing to prepare? :)

6. I'm reading a couple of books on maths teaching that were recommended to me. I was also advised to make sure my subject knowledge was up to scratch, at least up to the Core modules at A'level. You? = )

7. I'm pretty much doing the same just concentrating on my subject knowledge and trying to spend some time in schools observing.