1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Nottingham Trent Primary PGCE

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by jennyjuniper, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Yeah mine was updated with a 'stop' too and not heard anything else since :-( I think all the other unis have been giving out and declining offers since December so I hope my second choice isn't full!

2. Hi, my interview was in the morning too, I probably saw you there! Really hope they let us know soon cos I'm not very confident I got on and want to have a chance at my second choice before they fill up! I've no idea if they have a deadline, I think its just whenever they have decided n thats why they've put a 'stop' on the GTTR so they can have more time. Have you heard anything else?

3. nina_t101

nina_t101 New commenter

At interview they said it would be mid to late January, so might email/phone them to see when they have an idea as all other uni's are filling up fast! Anyone who had a more recent interview given a timeframe for a response?

4. nina_t101

nina_t101 New commenter

I got offered a place today! Really pleased. Anyone else heard? Would be nice to know a few people before September!

5. me too!! I got an unconditional offer which I immediately accepted! So delighted!!!!!

6. nina_t101

nina_t101 New commenter

Congrats! I can't wait for September now. I really wasn't expecting to hear today, was really shocked!

7. hi, thanks! I heard through GTTR yesterday. Good luck!! I hope you hear soon

8. Well done for getting through and onto the PGCE at Trent! I had my interview on 14th December and havent heard as yet but I've been offered a conditional place on the GTP at Trent, depending on the amount of funded places they get, so fingers crossed one fo them will work out!

9. fab! Congratulations! I "think" Ive sent you a message on fb, add me if I did send it to the right person!

10. Okiedokie!

11. Okiedokie! I think that you have sent it to the wrong person so I will add you!! :)

12. Wahoo, i heard on Friday that i've got an unconditional offer for the PGCE too! [​IMG]

13. congrats! feel free to add me on fb, Im Jennifer Wass [​IMG]