1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Not sure how many people are left here that still 'know' me, but...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Angelil, Aug 10, 2009.

1. inky

inky Lead commenter

I remember you. Good to see you back.
    I was going to congratulate you until I remembered that apparently it's the man who should be congratulated!

2. I remember you well Angel and have often wondered how you are doing. Very many congratulations, all good wishes for a bright, happy and successful future.
    Annie Edmunds

PS - Arched! YOU STRUMPET - WELL DONE! [​IMG]
    I wish you every happiness too. [​IMG]

3. Angelil

Angelil Occasional commenter

Thanks everyone! I should make more of an effort to come in here more often but it's amazing how a change to the format of a site affects the frequency of your visits :-/

4. <h4>I remember you Angelil [​IMG] congratulations!
    </h4>

5. pussycat

pussycat New commenter

Weren't you having an affair with one of your teachers? Or was it just unrequited?

6. Heh heh....thanks Annie x x x
    Honestly...I feel TRAPPED now !! [​IMG]
    No idea when we'll tie the knot. His thinking is - I presume - that if he doesn't buy me a ring (which I'll wear but didn't ask for, need or particularly want...I am a faithful ****) then I'll be snapped up by some other lustful swain....... (cough)
    He has a point....He's one lucky beggar. [​IMG]

7. I'm glad you're back angelil. [​IMG] The original 'new' look was ghastly...I stayed away, lots of regulars did, and it took an age to get the boards going again after the disastrous revamp. Now they are pretty much like they were...a bit slower, and with bells and whistles,and less user-friendly imo, but OK all the same.
    Stay now you're back and you can let us in on your wedding plans. Oh, and this is your joyful thread ...I shall confine my (reluctant, sort of [​IMG] ) engagement ramblings (if any) to the other ring thread, on Opinion. x x

8. Angelil

Oooh, that was definitely unrequited! Still hear from him from time to time though.

9. pussycat

pussycat New commenter

Glad that you are over it! Congratulations to both you and AE!

10. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

Congratulations, love and best wishes to both of you! xx

11. Angelil

12. Congratulations Angelil! I'm supposd to be packing so will look at the pics when I get back. Great to hear from you.

13. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

I'd like to say you've not changed - but unfortunately from your pictures I would deny ever having met you!

Nice to hear from you though xxxxx

14. I remember you, congratulations x

15. Oh my goodness I do remember you a little bit and just looked at your photos out of nosiness, I am not over-keen on weddings. You look beautiful, absolutely radiant, and he looks yum too! I have tears in my eyes! Congratulations.

16. rach1968

rach1968 New commenter

And there's another blast from te past! How are you Hell-vixen?

17. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Stunning pictures and beautiful colours in your bouquet! Lovely!

18. Am killing time now so had a look - awwwww! Il est Francais! Je didn't sais that! Do you live there now?

19. moonpenny

moonpenny Occasional commenter

You look beautiful, Angelil.
    I love the white and purple theme - and your dress is gorgeous.
    Best wishes for the future

20. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I remember you too, many congratulations, the photos are gorgeous.