1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Not sure how many people are left here that still 'know' me, but...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Angelil, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Angelil

Angelil New commenter

Thought I'd pop in and announce my engagement :) Getting married in 2 years' time - v excited :) Hope everyone is doing well!

2. Angelil

Angelil New commenter

Thought I'd pop in and announce my engagement :) Getting married in 2 years' time - v excited :) Hope everyone is doing well!

3. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Yey, congratulations!

Same man?

Where are you now?

4. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

if your the lady from the leeds meet.i do!
    congratulations by the way..I really do hope it works out well for you both.

5. Angelil

Angelil New commenter

Thanks folks!
    (I'm not from the Leeds meet, but I do remember seeing you lurking on here, oldsomeman :) )
    Yep, same man...together now for 4.5 years. Have been living in France with him now for nearly a year :)

6. Many congratulations.

7. jubilee

jubilee Lead commenter

Welcome back, Angelil! You were just embarking on your degree course when you first posted, I seem to remember, and impressed everyone with your mature attitude.
    Congratulations!

8. Angelil

Angelil New commenter

Haha, yes, that's right - think it was earlier than that, think I may have still been in Year 12 when I first came here! And I seem to recall that several thought I was an imposter 'because no sixth former could write that good' :p Good times!!

9. Many congratulations! I seem to recall your lamenting that you would never find a soul mate!

10. Congratulations angelil....hope you'll be very happy together. Lovely news. [​IMG]

(Coincidentally - I have just posted the same news on the 'wedding ring thread' over on opinion...but I am an older, sort of reluctant fiancee.....[​IMG] LOL)

11. Angelil

Angelil New commenter

Ah yes...that...hehe.
    Congrats to you too AE!!

12. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

Aw congratulation Angelil - I remember you from the Exeter meet.

13. Congratulations [​IMG]

14. I remember you - congratulations!

15. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

Congratulations - whoever you are

[​IMG]

16. ian60

ian60 New commenter

Congratulations to you both.
    I think I remember you posting many years ago about heading off to Exeter Uni, and being a little disappointed that you didn't get into the choral group of your choice, am I right?

17. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Senior commenter

Ange, weren't you the one with the prickly bush?

18. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

How did I know you'd be the one to say it?

19. Angelil

Angelil New commenter

Gosh Ian - you do have a good memory! And yep, that's me.

Prickly bush eh?! Now that brings back a few memories :p

20. Eureka!

Eureka! Lead commenter

Hiya Angelil. I remember you and your French b.f, but forget what I disagreed with you about now!