1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Not a Leo, after all.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by learningyoghurt, Jan 16, 2011.

1. learningyoghurt

learningyoghurt New commenter

Cancer women are mysterious, emotional and intense, thanks.

And a bit wimpy.

2. chicabonita

chicabonita New commenter

I refuse to be Capricorn. I'm very happy as Aquarius.
    Pah, these scientists. What do they know of astrology??

3. I read this too and am devastated. I am no longer a Leo, but, apparently Cancer. I don't know who I am any more...Fifty years of being a typical Leo gone...

4. Eva_Smith

Eva_Smith Established commenter

I'm a Cancerian and a more typical Cancerian you probably couldn't find. However, I'd move to be a Gemini under the new system, and I suppose I do share some characteristics with a Gemini.
    As for the poster whose son moved from a Saggitarius to a Scorpio....this is a good thing....Saggitarian men are complete womanisers! (in my experience, every bloke that's ever been a total s*d to my friends or I has been a Saggitarian).

5. Eva_Smith

Eva_Smith Established commenter

And how very dare you, Cancer bashers! Cancerians are emotional, sensitive (to others too) and intensely protective of those they love. They enjoy creating a safe and loving home, but never under-estimate the pincers....!

6. According to some astrologers, I'm Aquarius (b.day 20th Jan)
    I see myself as a Capricorn though.

7. Milkandchalk

Milkandchalk New commenter

Even though I think star signs are a load of Betty swallocks, I am very balanced, can always see both sides of a debate and can't ever make a decision. A total libra, none of this Virgo ****!

8. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I find it hard to believe in star-signs...I was born on the cusp between Leo and Virgo (under the old datings anyway!) so that means I'm covered by 2 signs or 1/6 of the zodiac!......and I was actually born early - I was expected a month or so later bring me into the next star sign so that would cover me for 1/4 of the zodiac! (3 of the 12 signs)

9. We havethe same birthday!! I too chose Capricorn as a child as I felt like a capricorn.
    The star sign you were born under is your sign. The changes would affect future babies.

10. Happy Birthday when it comes. :)

11. neli

neli Occasional commenter

I am so not an aquarius! I am the most typical piscean I have ever met!

Neli

12. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

Apparently I am NOW a Virgo.
    Never! I am quite clearly a balanced Libran (chip on both shoulders).

13. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

Hmmm. Is this a trait of Scorpio or Saggitarius... [​IMG]

14. Ah, were that the case, I would definitely be aquarius!
    My birthday is 19th february, and I have always had confusion over which sign I am. Most often I am aquarius, but some sources do list me as pisces.

15. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I'm not one who pays that much attention to astrology but this new system changes me from an Aries to a Pisces. I must say that the Pisces characteristics I've just looked at on Internet are spot on for me. The fact that Aries were go getting and successful always puzzled me because I have none of those characteristics. Being a Pisces must also explains my love of being in any body of water I can get too.

16. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

As astrology is complete and utter B ollocks and ALL people who have some science education should know this it is time to shove it down the same hole that homeopathy is being placed in. Anyone who makes money out of it is a con artist and should be prosecuted as such.

17. I don't take much notice of astrology at all, but having just read the traits of aquarians, it is frighteningly accurate :/

18. I've apparently moved from Libra to Virgo[​IMG]
    ( although I do like the Virgo birthstone more, time to go out and buy lots more sapphires!)

19. Its all a load of tosh anyway. If you believe in astrology, its more than likely that you will grow up influenced by it and therefore develop into what kind of person it says you will be.

20. learningyoghurt

learningyoghurt New commenter

Well we like it. Go away and ruin someone else's fun.