1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Nostalgic

Discussion in 'Personal' started by katherinelily, Mar 6, 2011.

1. I've just scrolled down and looked through Facebook from now since when I opened it in 2007; I'm not a huge Facebook user so it didn't take as long as it would have if I was on there every day.
    It made me feel very nostalgic, for friends and colleagues who I now rarely (if ever) speak to, for times that are long gone, for the old days really.
    I wonder if in three years I'll come back to 2011 and be nostalgic for these days, too.

2. I've just scrolled down and looked through Facebook from now since when I opened it in 2007; I'm not a huge Facebook user so it didn't take as long as it would have if I was on there every day.
    It made me feel very nostalgic, for friends and colleagues who I now rarely (if ever) speak to, for times that are long gone, for the old days really.
    I wonder if in three years I'll come back to 2011 and be nostalgic for these days, too.

3. Mine would show a few apparent friendships with people who I do actually "know" in real life but who were never interested in communicating with me by any other means than FB. I just don't get it and those people end up in the bin of "friendships" which aren't worth the effort.