1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Northern Angel School Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by Banjo100, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Banjo100

Banjo100 New commenter

Hi All, Some advice needed please! My partner has been offered a job at this school and I have been offered an interview. We are currently unsure what to do as we have read some unsavoury reviews regarding workload and managment. We understand that we should take these with a pinch of salt, however it is our first international posting and do not want to make the wrong decision.

If anyone has any advice for us that would be great! Thanks in advance.

2. StrangePanda

StrangePanda Occasional commenter

I think there may be something in these reviews. I’ve heard some interesting comments from a range of sources.

3. Banjo100

Banjo100 New commenter

Thanks for this, really useful to know. We had a feeling this might be the case.

4. lifeinthe852

lifeinthe852 New commenter

Also Hong Kong right now is not as desirable as it once was... (we live there so first hand knowledge!)

5. StrangePanda

StrangePanda Occasional commenter

Yes- it has certainly been a difficult 6 months.

6. clovispoint

clovispoint Occasional commenter

Sorry, do not know the school.

Once here there are lots of opportunities to change employer or if you only have one job, pick up supply work until you find full a time post.