1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

NORTHAMPTON UNI 2012/13 STARTERS

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by katchambers, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,
    Just thought I would start a new topic as I couldn't see one for all those who will be starting their PGCE at the University of Northampton.
    Since it is our induction next week, thought it would be fab if I could at least recognise a name or two!
    So, I'm Katrina, from Milton Keynes, I guess I am a mature student, and I am doing PGCE Primary.
    Anyone else? [​IMG]

2. Hi Kat

It won't be long before the start of term. How are you finding the assignment we were set over the summer? I'm finding it hard to concentrate enough on it, so it's taking much longer than it should. Look forward to seeing you at start of term.

Nikki

3. Hi Nikki!
    I am still having trouble with the essay, I have a baby you see so time is rather limited, but he is with the childminder all day today so I am determined to finish it!!
    Can't believe we start in a few days arghhhh!!!
    Did you do much reading of childrens books? Thats the part I enjoyed most!
    Anyways, I have set up a facebook group for our programme, feel free anyone who is starting a Northampton primary PGCE to come join the group, we have been chatting on there about the essay all summer!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/395146570547042/