1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

North Tyneside SCITT

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by jen_m_1986, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Hello and well done! I have also got my interview on the 5th March, right after derby day so will have to go easy on the shandys on sunday haha ;-)

I have been in schools the last 2 weeks on my days off getting more and more experience so hopefully will be geared up for Monday!

How much planning have you done, what should we expect?

2. Cant help you yet Waterbaby as mine isnt until the 5th... I hope yours went well today! Good luck. Any tips welcome! [​IMG]
    Mine is at Redesdale too! I wonder how many of us there will be there? I havent done a test drive yet but I hope to over the weekend.
    Im a little nervous about it. Im just getting over a really bad chest infection and virus which has wiped me out for over a week so I am very behind in preparing. Last minute again!
    I dont think we have to do a presentation as such or at least I have read no mention of one... [​IMG]

3. Hello,
    I am starting the North Tyneside SCITT on 30 August 2012, is anyone else?

4. Hey Katie
    Thanks for your reply. We have had a letter today and we have to do a KS2/3 maths, english and science. We also have the maths and english professional test in Jan. Did you do the KStage tests? x