1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Norfolk/Suffolk Primary SCITT Task Day

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by anon333, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Hi there,

I am fortunate enough to have been invited to the 3rd interview stage for the Norfolk/Suffolk SCITT - the task day.

I have no idea what to expect and am feeling rather worried about it.

Has anyone been through this - if so, can you let me know what it was like?

Also, any tips on how to prepare would be much appreciated - particularly in relation to Maths/Mental Arithmetic as this is my weakest area.

Thanks

2. Hi I asked this question last week and was given some really helpful information
    https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/387379.aspx, follow this link or if this doesn't work then the post is currently on page 3.
    When and where are you going for the task day.

3. Hi,

Thanks very much for this. My task day is 10th March at Kirkley Vocational Centre. I'm really worried about it!!
    Is you task day for Norfolk/Suffolk SCITT?
    x

4. Yes my task day is for the Norfolk/Suffolk SCITT - and is also on the 10th of March (in the morning) at Kirkley Vocational Centre. I'm also really worried about it!

5. Mine is at Kirkley VC @09:30 - I'll probably see you there!
    The BBC Bitesize revision looks good, I need something to refresh my memory, it's been so long since I have done any maths/science!

Fingers crossed it will be ok.

Where was your first interview?
    Leanne

x

6. DM

DM New commenter

You really should have this discussion by private message (or not at all) as you can be easily identified from these posts.

7. Just looking for some info on SNITT 3rd stage interviews. I saw your posting so expect you're half-way through your course! I understand you did a Maths, Science, ICT and written test on a lesson observation...if so could you shed some light on these, (difficulty, process and was there a group discussion?). I'm going to check out the TDA and BBC Bitesize...how was yours?

Ta ;)

D