1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Nominate teacher for The Lloyd?s Register Educational Trust Teachers Award for 2011

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by adrian fenton, Jan 14, 2011.

1. The National Science & Engineering Competition is proud to announce The Lloyd’s Register Educational Trust Teachers Award for 2011. 5 teachers will be shortlisted to attend The Big Bang on Friday 11th March to take in the great event and meet the judges of the prize. One lucky winner will be announced at the National Award Ceremony that evening.
    If you are a teachers, or if you know a teacher, who has shown enthusiasm, passion and energy for their work, commitment and dedication and good subject knowledge / expertise, all of which have been used to enthuse the students they work with then fill out a nomination form and return it by 30th January 2011 to be considered.
    The winner will receive £500 and a certificate as well as being invited on an experience trip and many other benefits and perks for the coming year.
    For more information about eligible teachers, and to download the form please visit http://www.thebigbangfair.co.uk/nsec/lret_prize

posted by Adrian Fenton, British Science Association

2. Any takers?
    Or are you all like me? Working on March 11th [​IMG]

3. Nazard

Nazard New commenter

Whisky? I prefer Bell's myself.
    More seriously - this describes the majority of teachers I have ever worked with.

4. Choosing some teachers over others is an awful suggestion - does this happen to doctors as well?
    A popularity contest among professionals? A plague on it.