1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

No7 Protect and Perfect

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Joyous, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Have bought the night cream and the serum today - any good?

2. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Surely you ought to be telling us.
    Are you beautiful yet?
    Enjoy treating yourself[​IMG]

3. The serum is super! I still look like a cracked old china plate but the serum does make your skin feel lovely! Velvety. Too little too late in my case.

4. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

They are all just lard and scent

5. what you really need in a day cream is sun-screening - lard and scent are all very well, but a good moisturiser will be spf 10 or even 15 - good in hand cream too

6. brunetta

brunetta New commenter

I bought the serum around a month ago. At first my skin felt a little funny - I felt like it was drying it out but it wasn't [​IMG]. I feel that there's been an improvement in my complexion, it's smoother and also slightly more radiant but can't say that anyone else has remarked on it.
    I'm pleased with the serum and will definitely buy again. Don't know about the night cream as I've got loads of stuff at home. Once I've finished what I've got I'll probably give it a go.