1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

no union rep at school

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by nugget, May 29, 2011.

  1. nugget

    nugget New commenter

    I need to involve my union in something. However, I'm an NQT and totally clueless about how I might go about this as we have no rep at school atm. I've searched the union website but got lost in a sea of job descriptions and office addresses. I'm assuming I need a regional or a local something or other but the options seem endless. Any ideas? please help!
  2. becktonboy

    becktonboy New commenter

    Regions are organised differently. Some regions are big and may have divisional offices, in which case you would need to contact the divisional secretary. If not then the regional secretary and arrange a meeting with them or another casework officer of the union (it is quite normal to have such meetings in school, out of directed time).

Share This Page