1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

No Payment From TES

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by bbunwise, Sep 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. bbunwise

bbunwise New commenter

I have transferred funds from TES to my bank for the first time. However, after over 5 days I still have nothing in my bank, but my funds have been taken out of my TES account. I have written to TES about this, but they have not replied. This seems to be the only place I can ask advice. Has this happened to anybody else? Does it take a long time for funds to transfer? How can you get in contact with TES about this?

2. Jane Austen

Jane Austen New commenter

It usually takes about 3 days but occasionally takes over 7 days.

3. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Please can you email the Customer Services Team by emailing help@tes.com? Thank you.

4. bbunwise

bbunwise New commenter

It is taking over 7 days, but maybe this is normal. I will update anyone reading this if it is resolved.

5. bbunwise

bbunwise New commenter

I wrote to the help email before, but it was tesglobal. They did not get back to me. I have now written to the address quoted here.

6. bbunwise

bbunwise New commenter

All sorted, but it took a while. Thank you to TES to getting back to me. If this happens to anybody else, it can take longer than 5 days for the payment to reach your account. For authors waiting for the first payment, this waiting can lead to a period of doubt. However, the money will get there in the end.

7. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

I'm pleased that you received the payment @bbunwise. Thank you for the update.

8. mizzzfoster

mizzzfoster New commenter

So you did not have to use Paypal? To be honest receiving payment from TEST has become a nightmare over the past year. It used to go to my bank account, but now I have to fight each time and get weird responses about needed to set up PayPal although there is no option for me to do so. The last guy told me to choose a different country than the US and PayPal ISB number, I can not locate that and he never followed up after additional questions.