Hi everyone, So I had an interview at KCL back in early January, and they fully admitted that the numbers were squiffy and nobody really knew when they would be able to let people know whether they were being offered a place or not. However, the course director said that we would either receive a 'NO' letter, which should be quite straightforward, or a 'MAYBE' letter, which would basically say that that they would like to offer you a place, but only if funding goes to plan, and then eventually a firm ‘YES’ letter. Now, I haven’t had either a NO or a MAYBE letter… for a while I have been thinking that this might be a good thing - no news is good news - if they didn’t want me on the course, whether they have the places or not, they would have rejected me 2 weeks after the interview as per the timescale the course director suggested, so maybe I’m in the group of ‘offer if we have the places.’ … but if that is the case then why haven’t I had a MAYBE letter…? I guess I’m wondering what you think – is no news good news? Did they just decide not to send out MAYBE letters on my course as they’re a little ambiguous and they might have preferred just to wait, because it seems like lots of people have had funding-conditional offers…? Is the fact that I haven’t had a NO indicative that I maybe will get a YES?... any representatives of training providers who feel like chipping in here would be most appreciated. I should add that my course has only lost funding for one place (so now offering 11 places) and I think they interviewed c.18 people. Thoughts?